Digital Photography IPratt Institute »
This class isn't on the schedule at the moment, but save it to your Wish List to find out when it comes back!
West Village, Manhattan
144 W 14th St
Btwn 6th & 7th Avenues
New York, New York 10011 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 8450 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: All levels
- Age Requirements: 16 and older
- Average Class Size: 7
What you'll learn in this digital photography class:
Discover the world of digital photography, camera systems and controls, and photography techniques. Learn how your camera functions and collects information, as well as how you see and understand the photo-making process to create the images you want. Explore photographic techniques, including content, composition, selecting focal length, focus, and light. Also examine exposure controls, file formats and resolution, cataloging files, basic image editing and camera raw image files, and new photographers and trends. Understand image aesthetics, composition, color correction, image and color management, storage archiving, and image output.
Prerequisite: Computer Competency. (Mac/PC). Please Note: Digital SLR cameras or those capable of processing raw formats are recommended. Class is taught in a Mac lab. Computer Facilities Fee: $25
Refund & Cancellation PolicyAll courses are subject to minimum enrollment. When courses are cancelled by Pratt for any reason, you may transfer to another course or receive a full refund. Pratt Institute reserves the right to cancel any class for which there is insufficient enrollment and to withdraw or modify course offerings. Course location, fees, and instructors may also be changed when necessary.
Withdrawal requests schedule:
- 2 business days before 1st meeting: 100% tuition refund (minus the $35 registration fee)
- 2 business days before 2nd meeting: 80% tuition refund (minus the $35 registration fee)
- 2 business days before 3rd meeting: 60% tuition refund (minus the $35 registration fee)
- 2 business days before 4th meeting: 40% tuition refund (minus the $35 registration fee)
Teacher: Laura Dodson
Start Dates (0)
School: Pratt Institute
The mission of Pratt Institute is to educate artists and creative professionals to be responsible contributors to society. Pratt seeks to instill in all graduates aesthetic judgment, professional knowledge, collaborative skills, and technical expertise. With a firm grounding in the liberal arts and...
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.