Digital Photography IPhotoManhattan »
This class isn't on the schedule at the moment, but save it to your Wish List to find out when it comes back!
51 West 14th St #2R
(Btwn 5th & 6th Avenues)
New York, New York 10011 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
|Important:||Exhibit on Sat Nov 09, 4:30-6:30 PM. No class on October 14.|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 3050 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: Beginner
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 15
What you'll learn in this digital photography class:
This photography course covers well beyond the basics of your Digital camera and exposure. Classes will be made of different topics each week, from night photography, through motion blur, composition & framing, focus control, built in flash, and the basics of digital post processing.
Students will be given weekly assignments and photo critiques, as well as in-class photo shoots which will further strengthen the techniques learned during each class. Weather permits, some sessions will consist of shooting workshops around Union Square, NYC, where students will practice shooting in real life scenarios.
Students will also develop a series of photographs of their own choice throughout the duration of the course that will be showed case in a group photo exhibit (optional).View samples of our Digital Photography I students' work here.
This course is highly recommended prior to any other, including Portraiture and Street Photography.
Requirements: Any digital camera. Manual Mode is highly recommended. For the first class, please try to bring your manual for reference.
Note: Should the assigned instructor become suddenly unavailable, we'll allocate a substitute instructor.
Refund & Cancellation Policy
If you believe you are unable to commit to your booking, please notify us within 24 hours and we'll issue an immediate refund. For any other case please view below:
Make up classes: we offer one free make up class per student. Class will take place in any available ongoing course. (we cannot guarantee specific days and times).
* Short versions of each course: We offer the 4 week or 5 week versions that are available once or twice weekly. They'll be listed under each course.
Getting to know us
If you don't already know us and want to test a few classes, that's easy: we have scheduled open houses since 2003 for this specific purpose. Below are the options:
* Exhibitions: they are available and open to the public 3-7 times per month (except in early January). This is a great way for you to view the quality of the work of current students and meet and speak directly with our students and instructors.
To process a switch request please use our
Start Dates (0)
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.