Healthy Living MenuCook&Go »
This class has ended. Save to Wish List to find out when new dates are added.
443 W 16th Street
(Btwn 9th & 10th Ave)
New York, New York 10011 (Map)
|Share:||Facebook Twitter Pinterest Email|
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 490 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: All levels
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 20
What you'll learn in this healthy cooking class:The Healthy Living menu is a gluten free selection for the healthier you. You will learn to prepare a three-course meal from start to finish.
All recipes are cooked in the studio and eaten in the comfort of your own home. You may choose to complete more then one portion to share with your friends and family.
Appetizer: Roasted eggplant with tomato and goat cheese relish
- A delicate blend of sweet tomatoes, red onion, basil and goat cheese makes the eggplant melt in your mouth.
- A delicious combination of moist chicken breast, apricots, fresh rosemary and a hint of heat served over rice makes this gluten free dish yummy.
- This luscious chocolate cake is made without flour, resulting in a rich truffle-like torte served with a mixed berry coulis and freshly made whipped cream.
- Cut into brunoise
- Learn how to chop and seed a tomato
- Cut into julienne
- Cut into small dice
- Chop an herb
- Cut chicken into julienne
- Prepare a Chantilly cream
- Prepare a coulis
Chefs provide all materials and hands-on instruction, unveiling the entire process from food preparation to plating. Each station is equipped with ingredients, tools, an apron, and a chef on hand to help participants through the recipes. After sessions, participants take their new meals home, heat if necessary, and serve.
Refund & Cancellation PolicyWhile sometimes we can accommodate people on the day of, the more notice you can give us the better. Knowing who will be with us each night ensures that we order the right quantities of product. If you should need to cancel, we ask that you do so 48hrs before. If you fail to cancel within that time, we reserve the right to keep 50% of the fee for that session.
Start Dates (0)
Mission: To help the everyday man, woman, and child cook amazing food!
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.