Pre-Natal Pilates with Karrie AdamanyCaribou Baby »
3 seats left
Thu, Mar 13: 11:15am - 12:00pm
Other start dates (2)
272 Driggs Ave
New York, NY 11222 (Map)
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 200 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: All levels
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 5
What you'll learn in this pilates class:In this class, we will do a gentle and fun whole body workout, modifying along the way, as your baby grows and your body changes.
The class will help you to:
- Work on your arms, legs, back and core
- Strengthen your pelvic floor
- Work on your posture and breathing
- Stretch your growing body
- Learn how to incorporate Pilates into your daily life so you can stay strong and injury-free
- Provide you with the camaraderie of other expecting women with whom to compare notes
Please note that tickets are not returnable or transferable the day of the selected class or anytime thereafter.
Interested in an On-Site Class or Custom Program from Caribou Baby? Request info about private training
Cancellation PolicyEveryone must register in advance. No walk-ins accepted. Please only register if you are sure you can make the date.
Please note that tickets are not returnable or transferable the day of the selected class or anytime thereafter. For class cards, you have 6 weeks to use the 5 classes.
Teacher: Karrie AdamanySee Classes Taught by This Teacher »
It was the arrival of her son Chester in 1998 that first brought Karrie to the Pilates studio. Feeling out-of-sorts and gone soft, she turned to Pilates and the experience went to her core, not only restoring her healthy body, but also really boosting her self-confidence. She delved in, studying with world-renowned Master Instructor Romana Kryzanowska, opening her own studio, and writing two books aimed at helping clients to recover their inner strengths. In her latest book, Post Pregnancy Pilates: An Essential Guide for a Fit Body After Baby, she draws on her personal and professional experience to enable her readers to get into the best physical and mental shape of their lives. She founded Centered, a studio for women, in 2005 to focus on post-partum recovery and general womens' health. She is happy to bring her knowledge and experience to new moms to help them enjoy their new bodies!
Start Dates (2)
Thu, Mar 13 11:15am - 12:00pm
272 Driggs Ave
Btwn Leonard & Eckford Streets
New York, NY 11222
School: Caribou Baby
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Ready to take this class?
Or call 212-729-4088
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.