Healthy Holiday OptionCook&Go »
This class has ended. Save to Wish List to find out when new dates are added.
443 W 16th Street
New York, NY 10011 (Map)
Benefits of Booking through CourseHorse
- Booking is safe. When you book with us your details are protected by a secure connection.
- Lowest price guaranteed. Classes on CourseHorse are never marked up.
- This class will earn you 490 points. Points give you money off your next class!
- Class Level: All levels
- Age Requirements: 18 and older
- Average Class Size: 20
What you'll learn in this winter cooking class:You will learn to prepare a three-course meal from start to finish. The meal consists of an appetizer, entree, and dessert, with menus changing every few weeks.
Appetizer: Mousseline of mache corn salad and tofu, radishes and granny smith apple vinaigrette
- A surprising and delicious appetizer. In this recipe, the mache corn salad mousseline is creamy and flavorful. It is served with a crisp radish and granny smith apples vinaigrette.
- Beef marinated in sesame and Sichuan pepper. A broth flavored with black mushrooms and green pepper. Mix together and the result will delight your taste buds.
- The mango is cooked in a fragrant foil lime, lemongrass and mint. A little rum to connect all the flavors - so good!
10 Cooking Tips/Techniques you will learn:
- Learn how to use tofu
- Confect a chiffon with tofu
- Compose a vinaigrette
- Cut into brunoise
- Learn how to use black mushrooms
- Cut meat into an escalope
- Confect a very fragrant broth
- Fold a papillote
- Cut into brunoise
- Marinate a fruit
Interested in an On-Site Class or Custom Program from Cook&Go? Request info about private training
Cancellation PolicyWhile sometimes we can accommodate people on the day of, the more notice you can give us the better. Knowing who will be with us each night ensures that we order the right quantities of product. If you should need to cancel, we ask that you do so 48hrs before. If you fail to cancel within that time, we reserve the right to keep 50% of the fee for that session.
Start Dates (0)
Mission: To help the everyday man, woman, and child cook amazing food!
CourseHorse Approved School
This school has been carefully vetted by CourseHorse and is a verified NYC educator.
Want to take this class?Save to Wish List
Taking this class for work? Get exclusive perks & discounts for free.