18 and older
Boston needs SQL talent!
Boston's brightest organizations, whether rooted in healthcare, education, technology, or beyond, rely on individuals who know how to use SQL––the must-know database programming language for analysts––to retrieve, manipulate, and connect information stored in databases.
There are thousands of postings opening every month in Massachusetts for jobs that require SQL, and the average salary associated with the skill is more than $75,000.
Learn to leverage SQL for your next career move in our one-day intensive workshop. During this workshop, you'll work through a hands-on problem solving challenge to:
- Use MySQL to answer business questions
- Learn how relational databases––like the ones Amazon uses to recommend items similar to your purchases––are designed and implemented
- Work with MySQL to query and access data
- There are no prerequisites, but we recommend you come with a basic understanding of Excel, stats, and/or charts.
- Please be sure to bring your laptop. SQL downloads will be sent to participants prior to the workshop.