16 and older
Calling all cheese lovers! In this guided tasting, our expert cheesemonger will delve into the many variations of cheeses produced in The Veneto. In this class you will enjoy a tasting of six hand- selected cheeses served alongside three Venetian wines selected by one of our beverage experts.
At the end of the class, you will have the chance to join our cheesemonger in a tour of our cheese and salumi department, plus, you’ll receive tasting notes for the cheeses and wines tasted during the class and an extra 10% off in our marketplace that day — the perfect reason to do some exploring in our cheese and wine shops.Menu
6 cheeses, to be determinedWine
3 wines, to be determinedAdditional Information:
If anyone under the age of 21 attends, we serve artisanal Italian sodas in lieu of wine or beer. Please notify us in advance for any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them. All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government - issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
- Please note, class includes a guided tasting and is not hands-on.
- Seating is guaranteed but is first-come, first-served. Doors open 10 minutes before the start of class.
- Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes. Menu is subject to slight change.
- Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
- Pricing is inclusive of service and exclusive of Chicago sales tax