16 and older
‘Tis the season for cocktails! Every Thursday in BAITA, our new Alpine restaurant, learn how to make a new seasonal cocktail with our beverage experts.
In this class, you'll have the opportunity to learn how to make a cocktail with Luxardo’s Maraschino cherry liquor with an expert from Luxardo! Luxardo Maraschino is made with an original recipe from 1821, using only Marasca cherries that are grown on the Luxardo estate. It’s a staple liquor in any bartender’s cabinet!
When you arrive, please check in at the host stand of BAITA on the second floor.Additional Information
- Class includes a hands-on cocktail-making activity with an expert from Luxardo.
- Seating is guaranteed but is first-come, first-served. Check-in starts 10 minutes before the start of class.
- Duration is approximate at 30 minutes and may vary by 10-15 minutes.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
- Pricing is inclusive of service and exclusive of Chicago sales tax.