12 and older
The GMAT Prep class is a mix of lectures and exercises in each class; ample time is allotted for answering sample questions and receiving personalized attention from the instructors. The class is structured to benefit both novice and expert test-takers and provides an in-depth analyses of successful strategies to arrive at correct solutions.Why Us: Our Competitive Advantages
GMAT Prep Time Efficiency & Cost Effectiveness
- 10+ years helping students at all levels achieve top scores
- Passionate & experienced instructors who scored in the 99th percentile
- Proven track record getting applicants into dream schools
- Staff includes former admissions committee members at Ivy League universities and Graduate (including Business) Schools
Most Value-Added GMAT Prep Course Pack
- The most limiting factor in GMAT preparation for people is time.
- Our preparation is tailored for busy professionals.
- It takes significantly more teaching experience and techniques to teach you what you need to know in the least amount of time.
- Our high-quality and dedicated instructors are committed to helping every student reach her/his goals
GMAT Course Schedule: 8-Sessions (Long or Crash Courses)
- Our Better Score Guarantee: Unlimited Class Repeats and Advice
- Internally developed Quantitative and Verbal vocabulary list with detailed definitions, related words and sentence examples
- Official Guide For GMAT Review, Official Guide for GMAT Quantitative Review and Official Guide for GMAT Verbal Review
- Math Review Handout: Rate / Speed / Distance/ Mixture; Ratio; Tables / Graphs; Geometry; Probability; Combinatorics/ Permutation (pdf)
- Algebra Review; Word Problems
- Statistics; Geometry
- Probability & Combinatorics
- Grammar Review; Sentence Correction (ends after Agreement/Concord)
- Sentence Correction (starts from Tense)
- Critical Reasoning
- Reading Comprehension; Analytical Writing Assessment; Integrated Reasoning
Our Chicago GMAT Instructor is an exceptional tutor who wields an unparalleled level of expertise with teaching the GMAT and GRE. Receiving his MBA from the University of Chicago, he is ready to make good use of his invaluable experience and share the skills he used to achieve a fantastic score with the students in his classroom.
Our Chicago GMAT Instructor is one of our GMAT tutors in Chicago with a great deal of business experience. After graduating from McMaster University, he went onto enter the prestigious Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto. He scored an impressive 750 on the GMAT that put him in the 98% percentile.GMAT Prep Long Course
- 6-8 weeks, 28 hours
- Typical Class Time: 6:30-10:00pm on Weekdays, 2-6:30pm on Weekends
- Included for Free: Five Challenging Online Practice Tests (Computer Adaptive Tests), Unlimited Class Access, Digital Guides Collection
- Free Access to 300+ hours of Online Live Class Recordings
- Free Admissions Consultation
- Unlimited Support via Email, Chat & Phone