18 and older
So you’ve decided on a career change, and you’re thinking “what next?”. Chances are you’ve done a Google search on different career paths and you may have scrolled through thousands of career options and pages of articles and advice. To add to the confusion, there are now over 10,000 job openings posted on LinkedIn that you’re reading through without clarity on what you really want.
Ironically, the more options there are, the more likely you are to experience analysis paralysis and career indecision. If you are feeling overwhelmed and disconnected from what you want to do in your next career chapter, you are not alone.
This mini workshop is designed to help you clarify career options by exploring, organizing, and evaluating your career options in a more methodical format. Joy will share her uniquely designed (and tested!) framework for career clarity and exploration so that you can amplify connection and information, and reduce anxiety and paralysis. Through a blend of logic-based and vision-based exercises, the workshop will help you connect with yourself, build a compelling vision, and learn practical ideas to explore and evaluate your ideas on your next career chapter.
Join us for a group experience to renew your vision and evaluate options confidently to chart your best path.Takeaways
Prereqs & Preparation
- Learn the main barriers that keep you in a state of career stuckness or overwhelm
- Deconstruct the main components of building clarity and focus on your career direction
- Experience in-depth career clarity exercises to learn about yourself and identify your best career options
- Build a tailored Evaluation Criteria to identify your best career path opportunities and eliminate those that are not aligned
- Learn how to strategically research, explore, and evaluate companies, teams, and job descriptions
- Experience group brainstorms that will help you get out of your head and feel more motivated and connected
- Create a tailored action plan for the next month
- Your Meyer-Briggs Personality Type Results
- A few ideas of career paths you’d like to explore
- Laptop and/or Notebook/pen for taking notes
For students enrolling in 12 week part time and immersive classes, it is not recommended that you book more than one class simultaneously.