18 and older
This bootcamp introduces students to the current social media landscape and explores how it can be used for maximum results (for brands as well as agencies). Participants will leave with a detailed understanding of both the current social media landscape and how to evaluate which tools or social platforms are the best fit for their organization's strategic goals.Topics to be covered will include:
- An overview of social media platforms
- Current social media trends and their implications
- How to tailor social media tools to your existing business Strategies and social media tools for monitoring and ROI.
Case studies and tactics will be presented throughout the session and participants will gain hands on knowledge through breakout sessions.Takeaways
Prereqs & Preparation
- Understand what types of social media platforms are available and how they are used
- Look at case studies on effective use of social media
- Learn best practices on how to engage people
- Look at monitoring, research and engagement tools available to marketers and brands
- Learn to evaluate social standing of a brand
- Engage users via social platforms
- Examine social media engagement strategies
- Learn tools and techniques to measure effectiveness and ROI
- Measure effectiveness using paid & free tools
This workshop is for beginners. Please bring your laptop with you to class if you have one and your social media login information. We will be working on our accounts through various exercises during class.
For students enrolling in 12 week part time and immersive classes, it is not recommended that you book more than one class simultaneously.