21 and older
Italians take their pizza very seriously. And here at La Scuola di Eataly so do we! If you’ve ever enjoyed a Neopolitan-style pizza at Eataly you have Rossopomodoro to thank. Being a Napoli-based pizza company, they ensure that all their pizzaioli are trained according to the generations-old techniques and tonight we want to share some of those techniques with you.
Our expert pizzaiolo will take you on a virtual trip to the birthplace of pizza, so bring your skills and your taste buds along for the ride. In this fun-filled evening you will sample a Neopolitan antipasto and 4 different Rossopomodoro pizzas, enjoy specially paired wine and beer, shape and top your very own pizza to bring home. In this class, guests will:
Menu (October 9)
- Observe our expert pizzaiolo as he demonstrates how to make the perfect La Pizza Napoletana.
- Sample a Neopolitan antipasto and 4 different Rossopomodoro pizzas made in Eataly’s wood-burning ovens (ovens brought over from Napoli!).
- Participate in a hands-on pizza making party. Top your own and bring it home!Enjoy free flowing wine & beer, specially paired by Eataly’s Beverage Experts.
- Relax in a group setting, making new friends & becoming famiglia.
- Take home a 1-pound pizza dough to recreate delicious Neopolitan-style pizza in very your own kitchen.
- Take home menus, adapted recipes and wine & beer tasting notes.
Menu (November 6 & December 11)
- Caprese Stagionale (Seasonal Salad with Buffalo Mozzarella)
- 4 Pizze Regionali (4 Seasonal Pizzas)
- Montanara alla Gianduja (Italian-Style Donughts Drizzled with Hazelnut Cream)
Wines & Beers
- 4 Regional Pizzas to be determined
- 1 Dessert to be determined
- 2 Wines to be determined
- 1 Beer to be determined
- Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes.
- Seating is first-come first-served.
- All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce a valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
- Menu and wines are subject to slight change. Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.