21 and older
When many people hear gnocchi they may be drooling over potato gnocchi, but did you know there are actually many different types throughout Italy? In this semi hands-on class, join La Chef of La Scuola to learn more about this fully and delightful pillowy pasta and all its variations.
During this class, you'll learn about the history, how to select the perfect ingredients to make your own at home, taste, and even get your hands dirty.
Observe our Chefs as they demonstrate how to make two different types of gnocchi, which you will get to eat, while sipping on wine, paired by our Sommelier. Between courses, you'll be invited by Chef to try your hand at learning the technique, and once done, you'll be able to take them home with recipes from the evening to recreate the meal at home. You'll walk away learning how to make a well-crafted dough and how to roll them out, one by one. Menu:
- Salumi e Formaggi (Selection of Cured Meats and Artisanal Cheeses)
- 2 Courses to be determined
In this class, guests will:
- Two wines to be determined
Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes. Seating is first-come first-served. All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.
- Discover the history of gnocchi and learn about the different regional variations of the dish
- Take part in a hands-on activity, trying your hand at making fresh potato gnocchi
- Enjoy each dish perfectly paired with complementary wines
- Take home menus, adapted recipes and wine tasting notes
- Receive a complimentary cookbook focused on pasta