8 and older
Making fresh pasta may seem daunting, but once you get the hand of it, it's a beautifully therapeutic process that you may very well come to love and incorporate into your weekly cooking. For Italians, afterall, the perfect fresh pasta dish is the result of high quality ingredients, a well-crafted dough, and an understanding of how to pair pasta shapes with different sauces.
Join us for this Fresh Filled Pasta Hands-On Workshop & Dinner to learn how to transform basic ingredients into fresh pasta – just like nonna - and of course you will be enjoying some pasta as well! During the class, observe as our Chef demonstrates how to make fresh pasta and fillings from scratch, showing you that is not as difficult as you might think.They'll even demo how to create a sauce to perfectly pair.
During the evening, you'll enjoy two courses as well as a hands-on portion of the class, learning to shape different pastas, from ravioli and tortellini to agnolotti and more! In this class, guests will:
Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes. Seating is first-come, first-served. All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.Menu (October 13th)
- Observe the Chef demonstrate how to create the perfect pasta dough
- Take part in a hands-on activity of shaping and filling variety of fresh filled pastas
- Explore the versatility of pasta dough and learn how to create different filled pastas with the same dough
- Enjoy 2 dishes paired with a complementary wine by our resident sommelier
- Take home menus, adapted recipes, wine tasting notes and dough to keep practicing!
- Salumi e Formaggi (Selection of Cured Meats and Artisanal Cheeses)
- Ravioli Stagionali (Seasonal Fresh Filled Pasta)
- Lasagna con Ragu Bolognese, Prosciutto Rovagnati Gran Biscotto e Mozzarella (Baked Fresh Pasta with Meat Ragu, Rovagnati Ham and Fresh Mozzarella)
Menu and wines are subject to slight change. Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.