21 and older
Ever wonder where some of your favorite Italian-American dishes, such as Fettuccine Alfredo and Chicken Parmesan, come from?
Well, chances are the recipes you know and love may not be all that authentically Italian. Many of these dishes were brought to America with the wave of Italian immigrants in the early 1900s and modified in response to available ingredients and changing tastes. In this class, guests will:
- Explore the origins of some favorite Italian-American classics
- Discover how to re-create these dishes as they are traditionally served in Italy
- Observe our resident chef's step-by-step demonstration of 3 dishes
- Learn more about wines and wine pairings with our beverage experts
- Enjoy all 3 dishes paired with the selected wines
- Take home menus, adapted recipes and wine tasting notes
Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes. Seating is first-come, first-served. Please note, class includes demonstration and tasting and is not hands-on. All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce a valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.Menu:
Wines:Menu and wines are subject to slight change. Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
- 3 dishes to be determined