21 and older
Join us for our new series celebrating the wonderfully diverse and ever-changing world of wine!
See all major lower Manhattan sites at Sunset while enjoying 5 wine and cheese pairings! (World One, Financial District, Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and the Brooklyn Bridge)
Each week we will focus on a different region exploring the grapes, styles, soils, viticulture, and tasting techniques that will help you enjoy your wine! These interactive tastings will be conducted by our wine professional Wendy Crispell in a fun, relaxed atmosphere aboard the beautiful yacht Manhattan or Manhattan II. This season's tastings will feature a number of different artisan & farmstead cheeses selected each week to complement the wines of the day. In addition, a selection of dried fruit, nuts and breads will be served to highlight each pairing.
Highlights, topics and themes of the tour include:
- Taste five different wines from a specific region in the world
- Artisan cheese matched with the wines of the evening
- Learn the basics of tasting in a fun, informative setting
- Find out what makes each wine different and unique
- Discuss major styles, grape varieties, regions, trends and more
Don't miss this opportunity to swirl, sniff, and taste your way down the Hudson. Relax in our beautifully enclosed solarium for this educational event as we cruise around Manhattan in style.Meeting Location
Important to Note:
- Chelsea Piers (Pier 62) - W. 22nd and Hudson River (Manhattan, NY) Exact meeting location details will be provided immediately upon purchase of tickets.
Since this cruise is focused on tasting alcoholic beverages, all participants must be twenty-one years or older and have a valid government-issued ID to attend.
- January 14th & 28th - Wine Cheese & Chocolate
- February 11th - Deep Reds and Chocolate
- March 10th & 24th - Irish Cheese & Wines
- April 7th & 8th - New World Vs. Old World
- April 21st & 22nd - Organic, Biodynamic and Natural
- May 12th & 13th - Natural Women Wine Makers!
- May 26th & 27th - SpringTime: White, Red & Rose perfect for picnics
- June 9th & 10th - Summer Wines, bubbly Reds, refreshing whites and wine cocktails
- June 23rd & 24th - France without fear; Part I
- July 7th & 8th - France without fear; Part II
- July 21st - Greece
- August 11th & 12th - Italy; Part I
- August 25th & 26th - Italy; Part II
- Sept 8th & 9th - Chile and Argentina
- Sept 22nd & 23rd - Portugal
- Oct 6th & 7th - Spain and the Iberian Peninsula
- Oct 20th & 21st - Oktoberfest
- Nov 3rd & 4th - Celebrate Harvest
School Notes: For your security, at check-in, you are required to present a valid photo identification that must be identical to the contact name listed on your booking.