18 and older
Interested in TV Hosting? Building your brand and social media? Or just working on your on-camera personality and auditioning techniques?
If so, here's your opportunity to work with top TV Host and Media Coach Leila Leila Sbitani, who has over 15 years experience training on-air experts, digital influencers and TV hosts.
Over the course of 4 weeks, Leila will work with you on:
- The Personality Interview (done in nearly every hosting audition and perfecting this skill is key to getting the job.)
- How to prepare for the audition
- How to make the scripts your own
- The TV Hosting Audition
- How to connect to your audience
- Technical tips for auditioning
- How to mess up like a pro
- Confidence building techniques
- Teleprompter Technique
- Tips to for looking like you are not reading
- How to connect with your audience while reading a Teleprompter
- Making it flow like you wrote it yourself
- Working with Cue Cards
- Working with a Co-Host and much, much more!
In your final class, Leila will finish up with a Q&A to wrap up any unanswered questions about the world of Hosting.
You'll leave this class with confidence and the ability to walk into any TV Hosting audition knowing exactly how to do your best work!
Space is limited to 12 students.Important:
Scenes will be recorded on-camera. As a courtesy, your video clips will be made available to you within a week. An email notification will be sent when the clips are available to view and download from your Actors Connection account. Please note:
from time to time technical issues do occur. As a result video clips are a courtesy, not a guarantee.
Class end time will vary depending on the number of actors and the scenes that are assigned. Registrants are advised to budget extra time, as class time may run over.