18 and older
Who this class is for:
This SEO class is for CMO, CEO, Investors, Bloggers, Marketing Students, non-competitors interested in learning about SEO from one of the best SEO agency in NYC. This class is also for potential clients looking for a trusted SEO company to hire. The teacher will also show 1st-page ranking samples. For instance, you can google 'Top SEO Firm in NYC'. GVATE is one of the 10 organic results on page 1 of Google. Note: This class is for beginners.
Conduct a Free SEO Audit now. If interested, please contact [email protected]
. What You Will Learn:
- Deeper level definition of SEO
- Holy Grail of SEO blueprint for a successful campaign
- Coding component of SEO blueprint
- UI Component of SEO blueprint
- Back-linking component of SEO blueprint
- Social media component of SEO blueprint leave
- Content creation component of SEO blueprint
- Surprise component to be disclosed at the end of the lecture
(Everyone leaves out this crucial component when designing SEO marketing campaign)Certificates:
Students will receive a FREE SEO Digital Certificate of Completion after completing the course.Please bring the following:
Laptop or Notebook, Pen or Pencil, and Business Cards to network with other students in attendanceImportant:
Please email us at [email protected]
a day before the class for detailed instructions on how to get inside the location.Q&A:
1. How many questions can you ask while the instructor is teaching concerning the course material?
A: The course instructor always encourages students to ask as many questions as possible. The ultimate goal is for the student to walk out understanding what was taught.
2. How is the course structured?
A: The course is structured to follow a blueprint that the instructor's company typically follow for their client's project. Also, the course instructor usually selects a student at random who has a live website. The chosen student's site will be used to show live examples of dos and don'ts when it comes to implementing 1st page SEO strategy. In other words, this is more of a practical class not so much of a theoretical course.