21 and older
This is an Intense 5-day Six Sigma Certification Course
The course is full of Games, Videos and Simulations. We will be using simulations to learn the Importance of Statistics and Data when Solving a Process problem. You will learn Powerful Root Cause Analysis Tools. We will be using Minitab as a statistical analysis tool throughout the course. The Instructors will keep you engaged and excited! At the end of the course, the Master Black Belt Instructor will give you the tools to quickly and effectively complete your Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Project.
We Will Help You Before, During and After the Course to Complete Your Six Sigma Certification Project
Before the course
Our Master Black Belt Instructors will help you to identify a project that will help you to effectively learn the tools and methodology of Six Sigma and earn your Six Sigma Green Belt Certification in less than three months.After the Course
Our SSDSI Master Black Belts will be available to Mentor you through each stage of your Six Sigma Green Belt project. Our goal is to help you learn quickly (within 3 months) and effectively.Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Requirements:
These tools are included to help you complete your Six Sigma Green Belt Certification Project:
- You must Complete a Six Sigma Green Belt Project within 6 Months.
- The Six Sigma Green Belt Project must be validated by a Six Sigma Development Solutions, Inc. (SSDSI) Master Black Belt
- (If you are “in between jobs” and do not know where to find a project, we will help you.)
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Program Topics Include:
- A Tollgate (Checklist) and a Well Defined Flowchart for Project Completion.
- Example of the Six Sigma “Define Phase” tollgate
- An SSDSI Master Black Belt to mentor you through your complete Green Belt Certification project cycle.
- A PowerPoint Template with Detailed Instructions on how to Complete your Final Project Presentation
- A Customized plan and roadmap of how to complete your individual project within three months.
- Lean Six Sigma Introduction
- Lean Six Sigma Project Definition (Project Charter)
- Project Selection Process
- Process Mapping (SIPOC and Variables Mapping)
- Input Prioritization Tools (Using the C&E Matrix)
- Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Measurement Systems Analysis
- Capability Analysis
- Statistical Process Control for Normal and Non Normal Data
- Advanced Graphical Analysis
- Hypothesis Testing
- Tests for Mean with t-test, 2t Test
- ANOVA (Analyses of Variance)
- Multi-Vari Analysis
- Process Control Plan