18 and older
Looking to learn Six Sigma? We have helped thousands to get certified. Six Sigma is used by many companies to improve their quality products and services. This 5 day course prepares individuals to become Six Sigma Green Belt Certified. Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- discuss the basics of Six Sigma.
- identify Six Sigma methodologies.
- describe the fundamentals of the Define phase.
- describe the fundamentals of project management.
- apply management and planning tools used across the DMAIC methodology to
- identify opportunities for improvement.
- identify key metrics of a Six Sigma project.
- describe team dynamics.
- identify the basic concepts related to the Measure phase.
- perform basic probability and statistical calculations.
- describe the data collection plan.
- describe descriptive measures of statistics.
- use graphical methods to depict process performance.
- analyze and interpret a measurement system's capability.
- conduct process capability and performance studies.
- describe the fundamentals of the Analyze phase.
- conduct hypothesis testing.
- conduct the Six Sigma Improve phase.
- describe the Control phase of the DMAIC methodology.
- describe SPC.
- describe the implementation of Six Sigma.