18 and older
Google Analytics is the most used web analytics tool in the world. Are you harnessing its power? Understanding how Google Analytics works–beyond the basic features–gives you the ability to unlock powerful insights.
In this bootcamp, we'll explore how to set concrete KPIs and track success through Google Analytics. We'll then dive into how to setup accurate reports, extract insights from data, and measure your goals.
You’ll learn how to create custom reports and goal funnels for your website (whether it's a personal project or for your organization). You'll gain the skills and know-how to increase the quality of the data you collect and conduct tests to improve conversion rates. By the end of this bootcamp you'll be a more effective and data-driven marketer, helping you maximize success.
Prereqs & Preparation
- Set concrete goals and KPIs that align with your site's mission
- Know how to track goals and gain insights from reports
- Use the information from Google Analytics to improve conversions and UX
- Additional tools and resources to improve your reporting efforts
- Make sure you have access to your site's Google Analytics. If you can have "Edit" permissions, even better.
- We recommend having some familiarity with the Google Analytics platform
- Please bring a laptop computer to class (a Windows PC or MacBook)
- Have the Google Chrome Web Browser installed on your computer
For students enrolling in 12 week part time and immersive classes, it is not recommended that you book more than one class simultaneously.