18 and older
Who Should Attend:
This course works especially well for people with some programming experience. That includes:
- web developers who do server-side programming on platforms like ASP.NET, JSP, or PHP and now want to master client-side programming too
- web developers who have used jQuery for special-purpose applications, but don’t feel comfortable with it
- web developers who have already read 3 or 4 jQuery books but still aren’t sure how to use jQuery in real-world applications
Section 2 jQuery essentials
- Chapter 1 Introduction to web development
Section 3 jQuery UI essentials
- Chapter 5 Get off to a fast start with jQuery
- Chapter 6 How to use effects and animations
- Chapter 7 How to create and use jQuery plugins
- Chapter 8 How to work with forms and data validation
- Chapter 9 How to use the DOM manipulation and traversal methods
Section 4 Ajax, JSON, and APIs
- Chapter 10 Get off to a fast start with jQuery UI themes and widgets
- Chapter 11 How to use jQuery UI interactions and effects
Section 5 jQuery Mobile
- Chapter 12 How to use Ajax, JSON, and Flickr
- Chapter 13 How to use the API for Google Maps
- Chapter 14 How to use the HTML5 APIs
- Chapter 15 Get off to a fast start with jQuery Mobile
- Chapter 16 How to enhance a jQuery Mobile website
- HTML5 & Cascading Style Sheets 3
Student materials will be shipped to the address provided upon registration. Make sure that the additional info field is properly and correctly filled out to avoid materials being lost in transit. Please also note that P.O. Box addresses are not allowed.
This course is taught with the Windows/PC version of the software. This course in not appropriate for those students using Mac computers running the Mac version of the software. This course is only appropriate for those using PCs running the Windows version of the software.
The classes are instructor-led live training you attend in a local classroom or from your home/office. Our instructors teach from a remote location while being able to interact with students as in a traditional classroom setting.
Instructors can view student progress and take control of their PC to provide direct assistance. Students can see the instructor's presentation as well as voice questions directly to the instructor and participate in class discussions.
Headsets for free, Guaranteed to Run, Re-Takes for free (Up to 6 months), Interactive Classroom environment.