15 and older
The world of web technology continues to grow and evolve to meet the needs of consumers and businesses. Nowadays, web applications must be lightning fast and error free for it be considered state of the art. This in turn generates a high demand for engineers to deliver quality code by utilizing the most up to date features in frontend technology. Therefore, this bootcamp is designed to have beginner coders a chance to hone their skills and build an advanced web application from scratch. No previous experience is required.
to see the Course Syllabus
Over the course of a week, you will work with a team to build and develop an application designed to mock Netflix. Your application will allow users to search and fetch movie titles that are linked to a database, watch movie trailers and even post comments on your live site. Did we mention this will be all from scratch??? Join today and get the beginner coding experience of a lifetime that serves to be a value to you and your future software engineering career.What you get from this bootcamp:
2) A full stack highly performant web application to be marketed to employers
3) Develop real agile experience to be marketed to employersCourse objectives:
2) Learn to apply HTML and CSS code from scratch by building a simple web application then working into a more advanced web application project
3) Developing a core skillset around single page application technology (We will be learning React)
4) Fetching data from a database to be used in your application
5) Collaborate in a team environment (agile workplace) to bring an application to life from scratch (3 to a team)Certificate of Completion
Students will receive a certificate of completion upon submission, reviewal and a passing grade of their final project. They also now have a project presentable to future employers or clients through their Github. This provides marketing substance for their future career.