8 and older
Making fresh pasta may seem daunting, but once you get the hand of it, it's a beautifully therapeutic process that you may very well come to love and incorporate into your weekly cooking. For Italians, afterall, the perfect fresh pasta dish is the result of high quality ingredients, a well-crafted dough, and an understanding of how to pair pasta shapes with different sauces. Join us for this Fresh Dragged Pasta Hands-On Workshop & Dinner to learn how to transform basic ingredients into fresh pasta – just like nonna - and of course you will be enjoying some pasta as well!
During the class, observe as our Chef of La Scuola demonstrates how to make fresh pasta from scratch, showing you that is not as difficult as you might think. They'll even demo how to create a sauce to perfectly pair. During the evening, you'll enjoy two courses as well as a hands-on portion of the class, learning to shape different pastas, from cavatelli to orecchiette and more. In this class, guests will:
Menu:Wines: Menu and wines are subject to slight change. Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary restrictions. If we are not notified ahead of time of any special needs, we may not be able to accommodate them.
- Observe the Chef of La Scuola demonstrate how to create the perfect pasta dough
- Take part in a hands-on activity of shaping and fillling variety of fresh filled pastas
- Explore the versatility of pasta dough and learn how to create different filled pastas with the same dough
- Enjoy 2 dishes paired with a complementary wine
- Take home menus, adapted recipes, wine tasting notes and dough to keep practicing!
- Receive a complimentary cookbook focused on pasta
Class duration is approximate and may vary by 10-15 minutes. Seating is first-come first-served. All guests planning to consume alcohol must be able to produce valid government-issued identification to prove they are 21 or older.